Welcome from Mrs. Stewart's first grade class!
Hello to all of our first grade families and friends!
Be sure to check here often for important information and all the exciting news from our classroom!
October 28 - Class Halloween Parties
November 3 - Picture Retakes
November 10 - ICES Grandparent's Night 4:30-6:30
ICES First Grade Supplies 2022-2023
● 3 packages of Crayola crayons (24 count)
● 8 glue sticks and 1 bottle of white runny glue
● 1 pencil pouch or regular size school box - no large boxes please
● 1 package (24 count) pre-sharpened #2 Ticonderoga pencils
● 1 large pink eraser ● 2 packages of thin Expo dry erase markers (black and colored markers are okay)
● 1 folder
● 1 spiral notebook
● 1 composition notebook
● 1 package of thin markers
● 1 package of regular sized markers
● 1 pair of headphones to be left at school
● 1 pair of scissors (Fiskars kid scissors are a great brand!)
● 1 regular size backpack (no wheels)
● Tennis shoes for PE
● GIRLS -1 family size boxes of tissues, 1 box gallon size ziplock baggies
● BOYS - 2 roll of paper towels, 1 box quart size ziplock baggies
● Hand sanitizer
● Baby wipes
● white copy paper
● Colored copy paper
● Cardstock paper (white or colored)
● Healthy snacks - pretzels, fruit, goldfish, animal crackers, popcorn, cereal, fruit snacks, etc.) - As some classrooms are peanut/tree nut-free classrooms, PLEASE check all ingredient labels to avoid any products containing nuts.
We ask, PLEASE NO crayon sharpeners or pencil sharpeners.
* We will not expect your child to have all of his/her supplies until Monday, August 15. If you are in need of assistance in obtaining supplies, please let us know.
Your child’s teacher may ask for additional supplies/donations.